In 1920, Willis Hale built the Champion Electric Company near the ruins of the old gristmill.
Here he produced restaurant appliances until 1937, when his factory was destroyed by lightning.
These cinder block ruins are from the last industry in Brandywine Village.
Sources and Related Links
- Haunted Cuyahoga: Brandywine Falls
- Information is from the sign located at the site.
Leave a Reply